Accomplishments, goals & random thoughts from the past week~
- We just went to Daddy’s school carnival yesterday. We had so much fun playing games, eating treats, hanging out with friends, and dunking Daddy in the dunk tank!
- Loving this blog~ Fireflies and Mud Pies. So many inspirational posts~ simple activities to do with kids outside, cooking and canning, not to mention gorgeous outdoor photos!
- I pinned this tutorial explaining a simple way to sew pillowcases. I have all this leftover flannel I had bought a few years ago (I don’t even remember why now), and I may use it to make some cute pillowcases!
- This month’s Kiwi Crate was Shadow & Light~ We made shadow puppets and a kaleidoscope!
- And still reading A Feast for Crows