Accomplishments, goals & random thoughts from the past week~
- I always have wanted to make this advent calendar. Maybe this year?
- This recipe for whole wheat white chocolate chip hazelnut cookies was soooo good!
- The spiral rib leg warmers I’m knitting haven’t been touched this week.
- This was the mess I found one day in the kitchen. Cocoa powder~ looked like Theo at least had a few minutes of fun!
- A photo my dad took near his neighborhood in New Jersey. Hoping everything gets back to normal soon out there.
- A love note to me from Lucy~ “Mom, you are the best.”
- And still reading A Feast for Crows . I’m really having a hard time getting through it. The first three in the series were so good~ I couldn’t put them down. This one I’m trying for a chapter a night.
Hope you all had a great week!