Accomplishments, goals & random thoughts from the past few weeks~
- How cute is this knit beret?! My friend came to visit recently and had already started knitting it. She showed me her work in progress. I love it! I think it will be my next project.
- My favorite pumpkin bread recipe! I make it every year.
- Finally finished A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5). I’m really hoping there is more to come in this series!
- I really really want to get a Vitamix. But, until then, I used some Christmas and birthday money to buy this Cuisinart personal blender. I’ve been using it almost daily to make smoothies for me and the kids. I love that it can chop ice and comes with lots of cups to use so you can just blend and go.
- Love my little love note I found hanging on a door in our kitchen!